The HDP conveying system is a new technology that is widely used for distant conveying of powdery and particle material at present. All the ﬂuidized powdery and particle material can adopt such system. The system is characterized by advanced
technology, simple equipment, lower energy consumption, higher conveying efﬁciency, convenient operation and maintenance and excellent safety and reliability. It can be widely used in the industry of metallurgy, building material, food processing and chemical raw material conveying.
Characteristics of HDP conveying system
(1) High conveying solid-air ratio
(2) Comparatively lower investment
(3) Strong practicality
(4) Low particle crush coefﬁcient
(5) Fast conveying speed
(6) The system can carry out subsection air supply and automatic control on air pressure as per conveying distance which greatly improves the conveying speed and saves air consumption.
Working Principle of HDP conveying system
The HDP conveying system utilizes the energy of low pressure air and injects a certain amount of air to the powdery materials (such as alumina etc) in the special conveying device (such as air slide). Thus the powdery materials (such as alumina etc) become ﬂuidized (i.e. a half boiling state) just like water with good liquidity and can form directional movement under the action of external force.
The HDP conveying system can adopt two forms horizontal conﬁguration and angular conﬁguration
Air slide: speciﬁcation/size (unit: mm)
Note: special size can be fabricated according to customer's requirement.
(1) System air pressure regulating range: 1600Pa-4800Pa
(2) Alumina conveying capacity: 40t/h-60t/h
(3) Permeable plate capacity: 1Nm3/1m2/min/800Pa
(4) Output signal of micro pressure sensor: 4-20mA, 0-8000Pa
(5) Exhaust dust arrester area: 5.5m2, adhesive force ≤ 1N (1cm2)
(6) Material temperature: ≤150℃
(7) Nature temperature: ≤ 110℃
(8) Relative humidity: ≤ 85%
(9) Earthquake proof crack degree: 8 degree
(10) Vibration amplitude: ≤ 0.3 mm (double-amplitude)